Dear Friends and Family of UMC,
UMC Health System is here to serve you. Never has that privilege been clearer than it is now. As we re-open for elective procedures and clinic visits…at our hospital or one of our UMCP clinics, our resolve remains to keep you and your loved ones safe. Our safety measures include:
- Temperature screening of all visitors and staff at monitored entrances
- Thoughtful, conservative visitation policies and usage of personal protective equipment
- Cleaning process that exceeds CDC guidelines and includes electrostatic disinfecting adherent
- Vigilant hand hygiene practices
- And isolation of COVID patients in designated areas, away from other patients
Although COVID patients make up a small percent of our total capacity, we are prepared and ready to serve. Our heroes working on the frontlines have been greatly encouraged by a grateful community. More than our job, it is our sacred responsibility.
Navigating your health can seem overwhelming at times, from knowing where to go, to which doctor is covered by your insurance. Now more than ever, we want to help you take the guesswork and hassle out of these important decisions by providing a healthcare concierge hotline, EZ-Care 806.761.0239. Call to speak to a nurse navigator who can assist you with your questions or concerns.
Lastly, view our 2020 Annual Report. I believe you will discover inspiration and worth, in the stories of our patients and the value of our system.