We have some of the top EMS professionals right here at UMC! After scoring thousands of Texas medics in the EMS Survey Team system to find the top 50, EMS Survey Team reserved space to honor five UMC medics.
We are so proud to be able to call these UMC EMS medics the best in Texas!
- Christopher Colpitts, LIC-P
- Matthew Craft, LIC-P
- Clint Day, EMT-P
- Theresa Hammons, AEMT
- Travis Telford, EMT-P
EMS Survey Team is an entity that collects and measures the quality of both patient experiences and employee engagement. After being cared for and transported by UMC EMS, patients have an opportunity to fill out a survey about the care received. This survey they take is created by EMS Survey Team, and it includes items such as:
- Helpfulness of the person you called for an ambulance service
- Concern shown by the person you called for ambulance service
- Skill of the person driving the ambulance
- Cleanliness of the ambulance
- Care shown by the medics
- Skill shown by the medics
- Extent to which medics cared for you as a person
- Extent to which staff eased entry into the medical facility
- And much more
This means that these five people scored high in each of these areas on each and every call they responded to.
“We are exceptionally proud of Travis, Clint, Theresa, Matt and Chris for receiving this honor,” said Thomas Moore, Director of UMC EMS. “This distinction highlights their exemplary patient satisfaction survey performance, professionalism, unwavering passion and dedication to our patients, their fellow clinicians and our Service is Our Passion Culture. It’s a privilege to have them recognized for the experience they provide to every patient, on every call.”
We appreciate what every EMS professional does for us and our community.