From Glen Frick, UMCP Executive Director and Senior Vice President UMC Health System
I was totally blown away on Friday, August 2nd. Every year I am astounded by the awesomeness of UMCP. What a great picnic! What a great turnout – over 900 people attended!
If you missed it, you really missed it. Put it on your calendar for next year now.
I wanted to give a special shout out to the following people for moving mountains to make this event come off so smoothly.
- Santos Gamez (Chairman)
- Amanda Davidson
- Eddie Copelin
- Bill Paulk
- Erin Hudgens
- Alecia Claxton
- Giselle Estrada
- Lawson Harrell
- Aaron Stone – set up
- Cheryl Clark – cookie line
- Rodney Cates – snow cones
- Gabriel Bryant – trash/water - monitor
- Jamye Cleaveland – trash/water - monitor
- LuAnn Beardemphl – registration
- Carol Macklin -- registration
- Samantha Dominguez - registration
- Julie Cruz – snow cones
- Laura Smith – snow cones
- Rene Sellers – snow cones
- Ginger Riewe – snow cones
- Daisy Frizzell – snow cones
- Tara Minshew – snow cones
- Lynn Copelin – snow cones
- Erica Solorzano – snow cones
- Lindyn Davis – snow cones
- Jessica Rosa – snow cones
- Jennifer Martinez – snow cones
- Christa Castilleja – snow cones
- Susie Sodec – snow cones
Winners of the Picnic Cooler Contest
With the help of our friends in the CityBank Marketing Department (again), we have our winners of the 2019 Picnic Cooler Contest!
WEST WIND- 'BLUE JEEP' COOLER
NEUROSURGERY- 'NEUROSURGERY STADIUM' COOLER
'CLINIC/UMCP THEMED' CATEGORY
REFERRAL CENTER- 'HIDDEN TREASURE' COOLER
On behalf of this year’s Picnic Committee, we would like to thank all of those who participated! We were very impressed with the levels of creativity shown by all!