UMC employees have done it again! You gave over $450,000 to the United Way—close to 110% percent of our 2019 goal.
Your pledge to the United Way helps support their 23 Community Partners, who all provide the Lubbock community with hope. Their priorities are:
- To ensure all children are school-ready by kindergarten and are grade-level readers by 3rd grade.
- To eliminate child abuse and sex trafficking in our communities.
- To provide access to all persons in need of mental health services.
Every dollar you donate goes to helping to meet those needs, and it’s never too late to give! A new year means a new campaign. There are SO many ways you can join the United Way in their mission by giving:
- Be a Fair Share giver (30 minutes of pay per period)
- A polo-style shirt
- Annual lunch in your honor
- 8 hours of PTO to Fair Share Givers who are also Thirty Minute club members
- $5, $10 or $15 per pay period
- Any amount of your choosing per pay period
- One-time gift of any amount by check or cash
If you would like to give, contact Adrienne Cozart at email@example.com.
Thank you to each of you who are helping make a difference through your giving!