The Change Champion Committee was created to prepare UMC and UMCP employees for the Workday change that UMC Health System has coming, beginning in January 2021. Workday is the system which will replace Lawson and offer all employees some great, new, easy-to-use options for the management of their UMCP account.
These Champions have committed to meet regularly to assist with project rollout, act as consultants, provide feedback and support with the new system, and support the UMCP team through the change. They play a huge role in the success of this exciting new program.
Meet our Change Champion Committee:
- April Pierson, Manager, Managed Care
- Karen Sawyer, Director of Operations, TeamChoice
- Gabe Bryant, Practice Manager, UMC Internal Medicine Associates
- Jessica Rosa, Practice Manager, The Office of Dr. Craig Barker
- Belen Morales, Patient Services Representative, Central Business Office
- Brianna Chavez, Specialist, Central Business Office
- Amanda Davidson, Practice Manager, Pediatric Associates of Lubbock
- Alecia Claxton, Operations Manager, Operations
- Barbara Condren, Operations Director, Operations
- Angelica Aguilar, Coordinator, Risk Management
- Rene Sellers, Coordinator, Accounting
- Maricela Chavez, HR Specialist, Human Resources
- Samantha Dominguez, HR Generalist
For more information on Workday, please read the Workday article in this issue of the newsletter.