UMC’s Thirty Minute Club (TMC) helps us all live out Service is our Passion. TMC is made up of employees from across the health system joining together to donate 30 minutes of pay each pay period to encourage and empower fellow employees and the patients we serve.
Each member makes a difference! Over the course of the past year alone, TMC members made the following impact:
- $51,000 in Scholarships to UMC Employees and Family Members
- $17,000 in Funds to Employees who have lost Family Members
- Funds to Help Employees that have experienced a catastrophic event in their lives
- TMC joined with UMC & LISD bringing much needed child care FREE to UMC Employees during the early days of COVID
- Funds to Children’s Miracle Network to create the UMC Children’s Emergency Center
- TMC joined with UMC to bring all Employees Hero Breaks to celebrate our UMC Heroes
How Do I Become a Member of TMC?
Enrollment is always open for TMC. Please call Allison Hays, UMC Foundation, 806.775.8287 to help start making a difference today in the lives of your fellow employees and the patients we serve!
As a TMC Member, you will receive quarterly newsletters to see how you are impacting your UMC family, you will be invited to the annual TMC meeting (day shift and night shift), and if you are a member of TMC and a United Way Fair Share Giver, you receive 8 hours of PTO as a gift from UMC.
TMC is one of the largest Employee Giving programs in the country, empowering UMC employees. Be a TMC Member and help Give to our Passion today!