Buffalo Wild Wings continues to offer its generous support to UMC Children’s Hospital and the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) with the Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) Golf Tournament. This is the 15th year they have hosted this event.
The tournament is Monday, August 2, 2021, but the fun begins Saturday, July 31.
“We are extremely grateful to Kendall Howard and his team at Buffalo Wild Wings for undertaking this huge fundraiser,” said Misti Welch, Program Manager of the Children’s Miracle Network at UMC. “To date, they have raised over $471,000 for CMN. All of those donations stay here to purchase equipment and programs for pediatric patients at UMC Children’s Hospital.”
- Party on the Patio! Saturday, July 31, 7PM-11PM at BWW Wolfforth
- Auction! Sunday, August 1, 7PM-10PM at BWW on University
- Golf Tournament! Monday, August 2, at Meadowbrook Golf Course
- Registration- 9AM
- Hole-N-One- Shootout 10:15AM
- Shotgun Start 10:30AM
- Buffet Dinner, Awards, & Raffle! Monday, August 2, following tournament play at BWW on University
For team information or sponsorship opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About UMC Health System
UMC Health System is comprised of over 4,600 team members who have made our organization “One of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas®” by Texas Monthly. Together with medical staff, volunteers, and leadership, we share a strong commitment to our patients—Our Passion is You! Why choose UMC? Because we are teaching the leaders of tomorrow while offering a culture of service today.