UMC EMS Response Time Performance
UMC EMS, along with community stakeholders, established specific response time goals according to the call severity for the areas we serve. These are measured at the 90th percentile. The data provided in this section illustrates the response time goal for each priority, the number of responses by priority, and the percentage of responses for which UMC EMS met response time goals.
- Priority 1: Life-threatening or potentially life-threatening emergency responses
- Priority 1 Goal: respond to calls in 8 minutes and 59 seconds or less, 90% of the time
- Priority 2: Non-life threatening emergency responses
- Priority 2 Goal: respond to calls in 11 minutes and 59 seconds or less, 90% of the time
- Priority 3: Non-emergent responses
- Priority 3 Goal: respond to calls in 14 minutes and 59 seconds or less, 90% of the time
- Percent comply- This number is how often UMC EMS met our goal.
View 2020 EMS Response Times here.