Nominate a Nurse for The Daisy Award
To nominate a UMC nurse to receive the DAISY Award simply fill out this form and then click ‘submit.’
Criteria for DAISY Nominee:
- Goes above and beyond routine patient care.
- Exemplifies the mission and values of UMC
- Collaborates well with all members of the health care team to meet the needs of patients and their families.
- Acts as a role model to nursing profession as demonstrated by compassion, flexibility and leadership.
- Models empathy and demonstrates a caring attitude in all situations.