UMC Team Rehab at Zach’s Club on 78th Street
4229 78th Street
Lubbock, TX 79424
M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm
We provide physical therapy services by highly skilled clinicians who utilize a functional hands-on approach in treating orthopedic and sports medicine conditions.
Conditions include but are not limited to:
- Preoperative and postoperative patients
- Upper and lower extremity injuries
- Neck and Back injuries
- Occupational/Work injuries
Treatment services include but are not limited to:
- Strengthening and range of motion
- Manual therapy
- Core Conditioning
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Health
- Evaluation, establishing a plan of care and education
- Restoration of function specific to your ability/needs
- Focus on correction, prevention and performance
- Functional Movement Screen
- Lower Quarter and Upper Quarter Movement Screens
- Our clinic is accredited through the American Physical Therapy Association for Fellowship training in the field of physical therapy.
We accept a wide variety of insurances including Firstcare, Team Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Compensation, etc. Please feel free to call us with any questions at 806.775.9279.