Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- This service is used to send you notifications about health and wellness, upcoming events at UMC Health System and annual wellness reminders.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 862525 After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 862525 After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- You can opt-in at any time. Just text “ENROLL” to 862525.
- You will receive up to 2 messages per month.
- We can deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Major Carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile
Minor Carriers: U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation),Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, Message and Data Rates May Apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to UMCmarketing@umchealthsystem.com
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed, and governed according to the laws of Texas. The District Court of Lubbock County, Texas, shall be the exclusive forum for the determination of any disputes regarding or related to these Terms and Conditions.