UMC Neurosurgery provides cutting edge treatment, allowing you to receive the neurosurgical care you need, close to home. From pediatric patients to adults, our Neurosurgeons are experts in the diagnosis, surgical treatment and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, central and peripheral nervous system, and cerebrovascular system. Our comprehensive team is comprised of a surgeon fellowship trained in Complex and Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery, a surgeon with multiple fellowships in Pediatric Neurosurgery, and multiple surgeons fellowship trained in Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery.
What's in it for me?
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Scoliosis treatment for both pediatric and adult patients
- Treatment of neuromuscular disorders
- Spinal disorder treatment
- Treatment of movement and functional diseases
- Treatment of peripheral nerve disorders
- Neuro-ophthalmology diseases and conditions
UMC Neurosurgery exists for patients, like Chad, who are unsure if life will ever be “normal,” with minimal to no pain. With a whole team of expert neurosurgeons, we meet the surgical and clinical neurosciences needs of Lubbock, West Texas and the region.