- Now accepting patients
- Most insurances (except QMB) accepted, as well as Medicare and Medicaid
- This clinic accepts walk-in visits and scheduled appointments
Dr. Vuelvas is currently accepting new pediatric patients (newborn-15 years) with the ability to manage common pediatric acute medial illnesses, such as flu and strep throat, as well as chronic diseases. He also provides primary care for routine medical care.
Sydni Sprecher is accepting pediatric and adult patients. She can help you manage common illnesses, such as colds and flu. In addition, she can provide primary care by appointment.
Medical Services Provided
- Treatment of everyday illnesses such as: sore throat, flu, headaches, colds and strep
- Management of chronic medical conditions, such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Annual Wellness and EPSDT well-check exams (specific to Medicaid)
- Urgent walk-in services
- Flu shots
- Pregnancy tests
- Well woman exams
- Minor laceration repair
- Treatment for minor fractures
- In-office EKG
- School and sports physical
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Annual physicals
*Dr. Vuelvas is bilingual
Log in to WaitFromHome to see wait times and check into this clinic from wherever you are. We will call or text to let you know when to come in. Wait from Home… or wherever you are.