You asked, we listened! UMC is excited to announce we are partnering with childcare centers in Lubbock in order to provide discounts to UMC employees for child care. In order to receive the discounted rates, you must let the partnered daycares know you are a UMC employee by showing them your badge.
Our daycare partners so far include:
- Tree House Children’s Academy
- Infants to 12 years old
- Four different locations
- $650 per month/ billed the first day of each month
- 15%-20% private discounts offered
- Accredited as a Texas Rising Star
- Early Learning Centers of Lubbock
- Infant to 12 years old
- Three different locations
- Fees based on household income on a sliding scale
- Maximum payment per a week is $125
- Offer virtual learning to part time and full-time school aged children
- Mrs.O’s Learning Academy @ Tech
- Camera access to parents via WatchMeGrow application from mobile device
- Extended hours 6:30 A.M. to 7:45 P.M.
- Full time toddlers $600 per month (Regularly $665)
- Full time infants $665 per month (Regularly $750)
- 34th street location only
We hope you enjoy this new offering brought to you by UMC Administration and Human Resources!
*If you know of a daycare that would like to be partnered with UMC, contact Veronica Knott, HR benefits coordinator, at Veronica.Knott2@umchealthsystem.com with your daycare information and she will reach out to them.