ACS Hope Lodge Eligibility and Requirements:
ACS Hope Lodge is a program that provides a free place to stay for cancer patients and their caregivers while they are coming for their treatment appointments. For more information, please contact your Social Worker or Nurse Navigator.
Who can stay at the Hope Lodge?
- Cancer patients 12 years and older who are in receiving a cancer-related workup or active cancer treatment
- Adult caregiver of cancer patients (18 years and older)
- Caregiver requirements: Must be able to care for the physical and personal living needs of the patient as well as their own
- Incoming patients and caregivers must be fully vaccinated and provide vaccination verification card upon arrival to the ACS Hope Lodge
- Patient must permanently reside more than 40 miles away from the cancer center and be attending a cancer-related workup or in active cancer treatment
Alcohol and tobacco
- All alcohol and tobacco products are prohibited within ACS Hope Lodge
If you have further questions, please ask for the UMC Cancer Center Social Work Department:
American Cancer Society
Hope Lodge-Lubbock, TX
Address: 3511 10th Street, Lubbock, TX 79415
Or visit ACS Hope Lodge.