Adult Oncology Symptom Management Clinic
A range of symptoms can occur while undergoing your cancer treatment. We want to help you be proactive in managing your symptoms during treatment, our after-hours Adult Oncology Symptom Management clinic is available to meet your needs and prevent long waits in the Emergency Center or other allied health setting.
We can help you manage:
- Shortness of breath
- Uncontrolled nausea and vomiting
Other services provided:
- Lab draws
- Fluid and electrolyte replacement
- Blood product transfusions
- Antibiotic administration
- Home infusion pump support
- Standard diagnostic services
Benefits for Patients:
- Timely patient access to high quality specialized care in the cancer center setting
- Patients are managed by trained healthcare providers familiar with chemotherapy-induced symptoms and side effects
- Patient needs are met in an efficient and compassionate manner
- Provides an option other than the emergency room when treatment-related side effects occur
- No need to make an appointment, walk-in service welcomed
UMC Cancer Center Adult Oncology Symptom Management Clinic
UMC Cancer Center, Main Doors
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.